PROTECTIVE COVERS FOR BOWLS
The dough starts to work after it is kneaded – the bacteria start to multiply and the gases that have formed escape.
For this reason, traditionally wooden lids are used, but they get mouldy after a short time.
The protective cover keeps the gases in the bowl where they create the right micro climate, thanks to which the dough has a better taste and is not so prone to crusting.
MATERIALS: 100% cotton – canvas
- When the sourdough matures in the bowl
- When making brew in the bowl
- For maintaining the micro climate
- To protect the dough from external influences
Production is individual according to the client’s request
What do we need from you?
- Photos of the bowl from above and the side
- Measure the overall top diameter with and without the rim (if the bowl has one)
MAINTENANCE: Wash at 40%C